Preordering a digital copy of Modern Warfare II entitles you to a variety of previously revealed benefits, including early access to the Campaign. This gives you up to a week to finish the amazing single-player, multi-mission adventure before the full game releases on October 28.
As Task Force 141 confronts its greatest challenge to date—a newly unified enemy with profound but undiscovered connections—familiar heroes make a comeback and new alliances are created.
The missions in this campaign, which take place in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, promise to be incredible experiences on many levels. They include offshore sieges with underwater combat, full-scale explosive assaults from 30,000 feet above enemy strongholds, and risky, low-profile stealth missions that must be completed both in plain sight and at night.
Preorder Modern Warfare II to receive:
● Up to one-week early access to the full Modern Warfare II Campaign, starting October 20(1)
● Access to the full game on October 28.
● Open Beta Early Access (2).
● Final Judgement Bundle:(3) Immediate access to the Legendary “Deathknell” Operator
Skin and the Legendary “Bloodthirsty” Weapon Blueprint for use in Vanguard and Warzone.
Preorder the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare II to receive:
● All previously listed rewards.
● Red Team 141: Four playable Multiplayer Operators — Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap
— each wearing a special masked outfit, which will be available during the Open Beta.
● FJX Cinder Weapon Vault(4): At Call of Duty: Next, we plan to share more details on this
and the new Gunsmith, which will also be available during the Open Beta.
● Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier Skips(5): If you purchase the Vault Edition after
Season One, the free Battle Pass and Tier Skips apply to the current season.
● Ghost Legacy Pack(6): 20+ free items celebrating the Task Force 141 icon, for Modern
Warfare (2019) and Warzone, unlocked upon pre-purchase.
Mark your calendars for September 15, 2022: Expect a massive intel drop regarding the immediate future of Call of Duty during the Call of Duty: Next franchise showcase event. Expect many more details regarding Modern Warfare II, information on the next Call of Duty: Warzone, and more on the mobile version of Call of Duty: Warzone (also known as Project Aurora). This multi-hour event also features a full Modern Warfare II Multiplayer reveal; a multitude of your favourite streamers at the event, playing the games in real-time. Find out more here.