Your actions in the original Call of Duty: Warzone can be forever captured and commended in a personalized recap video. Get a special highlight reel showcasing your personal achievements, from your first drop to giving out superlatives to your favourite squadmates. Feel free to share this among the squad or with the world via social media.
Head to MyWarzoneLegacy.callofduty.com to get your own Warzone Legacy video through your Activision ID. Get details on how you can get your own Warzone Legacy video here.
A new weapon and two new Operators highlight a midseason update that also brings a high-stakes biological laboratory to DMZ and a limited-time Warzone Cup game mode to Warzone 2.0. Plus: get Modern Warfare II to access the first Special Ops Raid and a reimagined Shipment in Multiplayer, and receive bonuses for Warzone 2.0.
WARZONE 2.0 OVERVIEW
● New Area in DMZ: Building 21. Find a way into this clandestine biological laboratory codenamed Building 21. With great risk comes great reward: high-tier Contraband found throughout the building, especially in safes and special areas that require keycard access. What secrets await you in this facility?
● Limited-Time Playlists: Warzone Cup and Mini Royale are available for a limited time. Get those #SquadGoals in on a virtual pitch or feel the intensity of a more condensed Battle Royale in these limited-time Playlist offerings.
● Two New Operators: Gaz and Klaus. Task Force 141’s Gaz and a living legend in Klaus are set to bolster the already-deep Operator roster.
● Make it a silent night. The new Chimera weapon, a new Assault Rifle, offers Operators a formidable Primary Weapon for stealth engagements.
● Don’t just squad up, group up. The new Social Feature allows you to meet fellow community members with similar interests both in and out of the game.
● Celebrate the Chinese New Year. This Bundle is themed after the fourth zodiac symbol of the 12-year cycle and comprises the “Zodiac Rabbit” Operator Skin for Zimo, two Weapon Blueprints: the “Dash of Luck” high-capacity SMG and the “Tokki,” two Weapon Charms — the “Year of the Rabbit” and “Fortune Punch” — and two Animated Emblems.