36 New Legendary Items
With a greater challenge comes access to truly powerful items designed for beating back the tides of Hell. Find out more about the selected Legendary Items that are only available in Hell Difficulty VI or higher here.
Legendary Essence Extraction
A new method of Essence Extraction has been discovered! You can enhance your Legendary Attributes to increase their power by extracting the same essences multiple times. Legendary equipment can no longer be salvaged at the Blacksmith, and instead must be extracted.
Additionally, you will now receive Upgrade Materials on the first extraction for every Legendary Essence and no longer must choose between gaining a Legendary Essence or Upgrade Materials.
As your Essence Mastery level increases, it will further enhance the power of all your Legendary Attributes. You can always view your current power and what bonuses you will get at the next Essence Mastery level at Zamina, the Essence Transfer NPC in Westmarch.
Dungeon Set Item Drops
● All Dungeons will now drop a guaranteed Set Item.
● When a player is trying to find a Party for a Dungeon, if the Party Finder fails to find other players to join, it will search for other Servers to fill the Party.
Rejoining the Shadows Faction
The lottery system has been replaced with a first-come, first-served system. An Adventurer who successfully signs up during one of the three daily recruitment periods can instantly embark on the trial to become a Shadow.
Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree
● The Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree has been updated to remove the restriction of outdoor areas from the Treasure Find, Gold Find, and Lucky specialization skills.
● By default, the Armory will now save all properties of items saved into Loadouts and Skills—not the item itself.
● A new Checkbox feature has been added to the Armory UI, allowing players to save specific equipment to a Loadout.
Battleground End-of-Season Ceremony
● When a Battleground season ends, players will now receive a summary of their previous Battleground season the first time they talk to the Battleground Captain.
Converting Adventurer Clan
● Converting an Adventurer Clan to a Dark Clan will now only cost five Akeba’s Signets.
New Resonance Wings
● Two new sets of Resonance Wings have been added at the Resonance milestones of 2,000 and 4,000.
From January 16, 3:00 a.m.–February 6 2:59 a.m. server time, players can complete daily tasks to earn festive rewards, such as Red Bags and Tseym.
Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year Event
Players can also receive rewards such as the Divine Framework of Xiansai Portrait Frame and With a Bang Emoji for logging in on the specific days and dates listed here.
The Lineage of Beasts Standard Cosmetic Set can be purchased from the in-game shop for 1,000 Eternal Orbs.
The Wicked Wanderer, a new Battle Pass devoted to communing with your sinister side, has skulked into Diablo Immortal, and with it, the Season Nine Battle Pass on January 19, at 3:00 a.m. server time. This Battle Pass hosts 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
The Season Nine Battle Pass only runs until February 16, at 2:59 a.m. server time.
Begin your journey towards mental ease soon—the Fractured Plane is available from January 16, 3:00 a.m.–February 6, 2:59 a.m. server time.
The moonlit path you’ll take to heed your lunar overlord’s increased howl for sustenance is ready to be traversed. Players can complete daily tasks to gain Astrolabe Power—the power can be used to draw a Blessing of Magic or Blessing of Magic or Blessing of Might, each with unique benefits